This delicious meatball casserole was made by Jennifer Graham! Perfect for a low carb keto dinner recipe.
- 2.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 7.5 oz tomato sauce (or Raos marinara for less carbs)
- 1/4 tsp Onion salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- In a bowl mix together the beef, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 eggs, and seasonings to make your meatball.
- Brown them in a iron skillet with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Place in baking dish, cover with sauce and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 5-10 until cheese is melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes if you like a crisper top.
- Eat by itself or put it on top of zoodles with extra sauce!
Check out our other keto recipes here!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.