This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
This delicious meatball casserole was made by Jennifer Graham! Perfect for a low carb keto dinner recipe.
- 2.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 7.5 oz tomato sauce (or Raos marinara for less carbs)
- ¼ tsp Onion salt
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- In a bowl mix together the beef, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, 2 eggs, and seasonings to make your meatball.
- Brown them in a iron skillet with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Place in baking dish, cover with sauce and top with ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 5-10 until cheese is melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes if you like a crisper top.
- Eat by itself or put it on top of zoodles with extra sauce!
Check out our other keto recipes here!