Switch up dinner or lunch with this delicious chicken bacon ranch tater tot casserole for the family!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 Bag frozen tater tots
- 2 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 c Mexican blend cheese
- 5 Slices bacon
- ½ c Milk
- ½ c Heavy Whipping Cream
- Ranch seasoning packet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the bacon until crispy, remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Leave a bit of the bacon grease in the bottom of a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken until completely done and no longer pink in the middle. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a single layer of frozen tater tots in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Layer the cooked chicken on top of the tater tots.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, heavy whipping cream and Ranch seasoning packet.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the chicken and tater tots.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken in an even layer.
- Crumble the cooked bacon, and place it on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed, and the cheese is browned and melted.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.