For a fun halloween treat, make this yummy monster bark for the kids! So easy and delicious!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Halloween Eyeball Bark
- 1 bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Candy eyes
- Oreo cookies broken
- Stick pretzels broken
- Halloween colored sprinkles
- Mini marshmallows
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 20-30 second increments, mixing after each interval. Do this until melted and smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread melted chocolate onto parchment paper.
- Add pretzels, candy eyes,marshmallows, oreos, and sprinkles.
- Place in freezer for 5-7 minutes or fridge for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
*The amount of ingredients you put on top is up to you. Use as little or as much as you would like...or that can fit!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.