This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
For a fun halloween treat, make this yummy monster bark for the kids! So easy and delicious!
Halloween Eyeball Bark
- 1 bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Candy eyes
- Oreo cookies broken
- Stick pretzels broken
- Halloween colored sprinkles
- Mini marshmallows
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 20-30 second increments, mixing after each interval. Do this until melted and smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread melted chocolate onto parchment paper.
- Add pretzels, candy eyes,marshmallows, oreos, and sprinkles.
- Place in freezer for 5-7 minutes or fridge for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
*The amount of ingredients you put on top is up to you. Use as little or as much as you would like...or that can fit!