These low carb cream cheese pancakes are literally my favorite keto breakfast idea!! I use the sugar free Honest syrup to top them off (I’ve only tried the maple pecan but it is heavenly!!) They look more like crepes than pancakes as they don’t get fluffy. I also think they taste more like french toast too.
- 2 oz cream cheese (approx. 1/4 of a block of cream cheese)
- 1 tsp granulated swerve
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into a buttered pan/pam works.
- Let it sit 1-2 minutes until the edges are brown.
- Flip and cook another minute.
- Top with butter and sugar free syrup!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.