Today I have gathered up all my favorite penguin crafts for kids to make at home! You can find a lot of these art projects use recycled items such as egg cartons, soda bottles, toilet paper rolls, and more! My favorite crafts are the ones that don’t cost much (if anything) to make. Click on the links below the photos to get step by step directions.
- Popsicle Stick Penguin – Turn some popsicle sticks into a penguin wearing a bow tie!
- Movable Penguin Craft – Make a holiday penguin that can move using brads.
- Clothespin Penguins – Paint little penguin faces on regular old clothespins.
- Handprint Penguin Craft – Use your kids hand prints to make penguin feet!
- Toilet Paper Roll Penguin– Recycle your cardboard tubes into a darling penguin craft.
- Heart Penguin Craft– Perfect for a winter or Valentine’s day craft made with paper hearts.
- Soda Bottle Penguins– Don’t throw away your soda bottles – these penguins are ADORABLE.
- Goldfish Cracker Penguin Activity– Turn a penguin art project into a cute math activity.
- Egg Carton Penguin– Upcycle some egg carton cups into small penguins.
- Paper Plate Penguins– This is a creative idea with very easy steps to follow!
- Footprint Penguin Canvas– Make a cute keepsake canvas using your child’s feet.
- Sock Penguin Sewing Project– If you have some missing toe socks then it’s the perfect time to make some stuffed penguins!
- Shredded Paper Penguins– Empty your paper shredder to create some artwork.
- Paper Cup Penguin Craft– This is an easy art project idea for the kids.
- Pine Cone Penguin– Make a royal penguin using a pine cone from outside!
- Light Bulb Penguin Craft– The next time your light bulbs burn out, grab some paint to make a penguin ornament!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.