Today I am sharing this peppermint fudge recipe that is amazing to bring as a dessert to a Christmas party! The butter in this recipe lends to a fudge that melts in your mouth, and the candy canes add just the right crunch. The peppermint is just enough to compliment the chocolate without over powering it.
- 2 3/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 3 – 4 Finely Chopped Mini Candy Canes
- Line an 8×8 pan for a thicker fudge, or a 9×9 pan for a slightly thinner fudge, with wax or parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt together the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and butter, stirring constantly. Once melted take off the heat and stir in peppermint extract.
- Sprinkle candy canes over top, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm. About 4 hours. Then cut into 1 inch pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.