Watch me make it live in the video below…
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Melted Snowman Tea Light Ornaments
- Tea Light
- 1 piece White, Brown, and Black Cardstock Paper
- Glue stick/hot glue gun
- Black sharpie
- Snow glitter
- Glitter glue, pom poms, colored paper, etc. (Optional)
- Cut three circles out of white cardstock paper; large, medium, and small size making sure they will fit around the tea light. (Optional: Use a sharpie and lightly go around the edges of the circles to make them stand out more)
- Poke the circles through the middle of the tea light. Draw eyes and dots for a mouth around the smallest circle using a sharpie.
- Cut out 2 brown arms and glue them on the biggest circle.
- Cut out a black hat or a colored pom pom hat and glue on the small/medium circle.
- Using a glue stick, put it all over the snowman. Shake the snow glitter on and dump excess.
- Cut a ribbon and make a "V" with hot glue around the light switch on the back. Attach the ribbon and hold for a few seconds.
- Hang on the Christmas tree and turn on the light!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.