This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here's a delicious fall recipe to make for parties or just for yourself ~ crockpot pumpkin spice latte! Set it and forget it :-)
- 10 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cup creamer or half and half
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Whipped cream, optional
- Boil a kettle of water as you assemble your ingredients.
- Place the espresso powder in the crockpot and pour 5 cups boiling water over top.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree, creamer, and spices.
- Place on high heat for 45 minutes to combine, and then serve with caution (will be extremely hot).
- Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon as desired.