Here’s the perfect appetizer to bring to a party for pickle lovers….dill pickle dip!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Dill Pickle Dip
- 3 cups of Dill Pickles Diced
- 1 cup of Bacon Bits.
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheese your choice
- 1/2 cup of Pickle Juice
- 2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 loaves of French Bread
- Place your pickle juice, dill pickles , cream cheese, bacon bits, and shredded cheese into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix by hand until well combined.
- Take your 2 loaves of bread and slice them into one inch slices.
- Spoon your dip onto each slice.
- Serve cold!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.