Make this delicious tortellini pasta salad this summer! It is so good and easy to make!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 1 19 ounce package frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup black olives sliced in half
- 1 cup orange bell pepper diced
- 1 cup salami slices quartered
- 1 cup pepperoni slices quartered
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup cucumber peeled, sliced, and cut into quarters
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 8 ounce package mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In a small jar, pour olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried basil, garlic powder, and dried oregano. Seal the jar and shake to combine.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with pasta.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately for best results or refrigerate up to 3 days.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.