This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this delicious tortellini pasta salad this summer! It is so good and easy to make!
Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 1 19 ounce package frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup black olives sliced in half
- 1 cup orange bell pepper diced
- 1 cup salami slices quartered
- 1 cup pepperoni slices quartered
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup cucumber peeled, sliced, and cut into quarters
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 8 ounce package mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In a small jar, pour olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried basil, garlic powder, and dried oregano. Seal the jar and shake to combine.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with pasta.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately for best results or refrigerate up to 3 days.