Randi Jahn Palm turned this Dollar store slipper sock into a cute Christmas gnome! She said she just turned the bottom part back then glued on a ping pong ball for the nose. You will want to paint the ping pong ball tan color first.
Then she used twine to tie the top of the "hat" and hot glued on dollar tree decorations (snowflakes, holly, merry christmas etc.) So adorable and cheap for a Christmas craft!
Keep an eye out for these slipper socks so you can make a whole bunch! I think they would be great nursing home crafts.
- Dollar Tree Slipper Socks
- Hot glue gun
- Ping pong ball Also found at DT
- Tan paint
- Christmas accessories snowflakes, holly, bells, etc.
- Fold the bottom part of the slipper back to make the beard.
- Paint the ping pong ball tan and let dry. Hot glue to the slipper.
- Tie twine at the top to make a hat.
- Hot glue on the rest of the accessories.