Cute Dollar Tree Halloween Craft
Make a cute little mop ghost for a Halloween decoration! It's cheap and easy to make! He looks so cute sitting on the kitchen counter glowing at night.
- Mason Jar- I had one on hand but dollar tree carries them
- Dollar tree mop head there are two different types of these and you want the all white one
- Hot Glue Gun/ glue sticks
- Faux leather I had this on hand from dollar tree but you could also use felt
- Dollar Tree Witch Hat pick these are by the floral section
- Start by using the scissors to cut a hole in the bottom of the hat pick.
- Next using the scissors, fold the faux leather piece in half (the piece was about 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches). I then cut an oval shape with the scissors. Trim where needed to give you the size eyes you want.
- Flip the mop head over so that the flat bottom is on the top. Place the mop head onto the mason jar. If you want, hot glue it down for it to be more permanent. Add hot glue to the bottom of the hat pick and press firmly on top of the mop head. There was a bow on the hat pick that I removed and then hot glued to the top of the hat and trimmed the ends.
- Next add some hot glue to the backside of the faux leather pieces and press firmly the front of the mop head.