Today I picked up a few glass candle holders from the dollar store to make some frosted candle holders! They look so snowy and beautiful for the holidays!
Watch me make it in the video below…
DIY Snowy Candle Holders
- Start by hot gluing two rows of twine around the top of the glass bowl.
- Brush on a thin and even layer of mod podge around the whole glass.
- Use a spoon and shake epsom salt on top of the mod podge. Coating evenly. Shake off excess.
- Hot glue 2 greenery pieces and pretty berries in the middle. You can also add hanging bells.
- Stick a tea light inside and let it glow!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.