This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
These Jolly Rancher Easter Egg Suckers don't use a mold! Place 3 Jolly Rancher candies together and they naturally start to melt into an egg shape.
Makes 10 suckers
- 30 Jolly Ranchers, a mix of colors
- lollipop sticks
- parchment paper or silicone baking mat
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet. Arrange 3 Jolly Rancher candies close together. You can make them all the same color or arrange in any pattern you'd like. Make sure to leave room for the lollipop sticks you'll be adding.
- Place them in the oven for 5 minutes. Any longer and the candy will start to turn to liquid.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and immediately place the lollipop sticks on the melted candies. They harden QUICKLY!
- Let cool and then enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)