Make fun scrape easter eggs with your kids this Easter!! A fun and unique way to decorate eggs.
- Colored Cardstock paper
- White Cardstock paper
- Thick Cardboard
- Newspaper (material to protect your surface)
- Cut out an egg shape on white cardstock and a larger egg onto colored cardstock.
- Cover your surface with newspaper or another material to protect it from paint. This project is a little bit messy!
- Drop paint drops onto the white cardstock egg. Try out different color combinations.
- Use a flat piece of thick cardboard and starting from the top, scrape the paint across the egg.
- Use the excess paint on the cardboard to scrape any areas that missed color. Try not to go across the egg more than 2 or 3 times as you will smear the paint and lose the quality of the design.
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Glue the painted egg onto colored cardstock.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.