Make these fun peanut butter m&m truffles!! Something unique to bring to a party!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Peanut Butter M&M Truffles
- 3 ½ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter not natural
- ½ cup Salted Butter softened
- ½ cup Peanut M&M's chopped
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large mixing bowl add powdered sugar, crunchy peanut butter, salted butter and vanilla. Use a beater to blend ingredients on a low setting.
- Once the mixture has combined completely, add ¼ cup of chopped peanut M&M's. Stir to combine.
- Use your hands to roll out 1 inch balls of mixture. Place peanut butter balls in the freezer.
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip the frozen peanut butter balls into the chocolate. Remove with a fork and allow the excess chocolate to drip off into the double boiler.
- Place dipped peanut butter balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chopped peanut M&M's onto the peanut butter balls while the chocolate is still wet.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.