This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these super fun St. Patrick's Day jello shots for your friends! They are easy and delicious!
St. Patrick's Day Jello Shots
- 1 small Lime jell-o
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅔ cup Sour apple pucker
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 packet Knox Gelatin
- ½ cup Marshmallow Flavored Vodka
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small box Orange jell-o
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅔ cup Orange liquor
- Add ⅔ cup boiling water to lime jello mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Repeat with orange jello mix.
- Add your liquors to both jell-o's and set to the side.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- For the white layer, pour milk into a small saucepan.
- Add the gelatin packet to the milk and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Now stir the white mixture and break up the gelatin.
- Turn on medium heat, simmer until the gelatin dissolves.
- Stir well, until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add sugar and vanilla and stir to dissolve, add in your vodka, stir and let cool 10 minutes.
- Pour or spoon lime jello into plastic shot glass ⅓ of the way full.
- Refrigerate 25 minutes.
- Pour white jell-o mixture on top of blue layer ⅓ of the way full. .
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Top it off with the orange jello.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with whip cream, sour rainbow candy and chocolate gold cake sprinkles.