Make these super fun St. Patrick’s Day jello shots for your friends! They are easy and delicious!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
St. Patrick's Day Jello Shots
- 1 small Lime jell-o
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Sour apple pucker
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 packet Knox Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Flavored Vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small box Orange jell-o
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Orange liquor
- Add 2/3 cup boiling water to lime jello mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Repeat with orange jello mix.
- Add your liquors to both jell-o's and set to the side.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- For the white layer, pour milk into a small saucepan.
- Add the gelatin packet to the milk and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Now stir the white mixture and break up the gelatin.
- Turn on medium heat, simmer until the gelatin dissolves.
- Stir well, until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add sugar and vanilla and stir to dissolve, add in your vodka, stir and let cool 10 minutes.
- Pour or spoon lime jello into plastic shot glass 1/3 of the way full.
- Refrigerate 25 minutes.
- Pour white jell-o mixture on top of blue layer 1/3 of the way full. .
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Top it off with the orange jello.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with whip cream, sour rainbow candy and chocolate gold cake sprinkles.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.