This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If your dog has cracked paw pads, you need to make this all natural balm to sooth them!
- ½ Cup Beeswax
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, whatever you choose
- 3 Drops Dog-Safe Essential Oil I suggest lavender (optional)
- Fill a small boiling pot about half full with water.
- Place all your ingredients except the essential oil into a mason jar or glass measuring cup. Place in the pot of water.
- Turn stove to medium heat and randomly stir ingredients (for about 7-10 minute until completely melted.
- Pour into a container large enough to dip your pet’s paw in if desired. Be sure this container also has a lid.
- If you’re using essential oils, place no more than three drops in each container, at this time.
- Let cool and solidify for about an hour. Keep in a room temperature area.
- Rub the balm in your fingers and onto your pup's paw pads.
Makes about 4-5 Ounces