If your dog has cracked paw pads, you need to make this all natural balm to sooth them!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- ½ Cup Beeswax
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, whatever you choose
- 3 Drops Dog-Safe Essential Oil I suggest lavender (optional)
- Fill a small boiling pot about half full with water.
- Place all your ingredients except the essential oil into a mason jar or glass measuring cup. Place in the pot of water.
- Turn stove to medium heat and randomly stir ingredients (for about 7-10 minute until completely melted.
- Pour into a container large enough to dip your pet’s paw in if desired. Be sure this container also has a lid.
- If you’re using essential oils, place no more than three drops in each container, at this time.
- Let cool and solidify for about an hour. Keep in a room temperature area.
- Rub the balm in your fingers and onto your pup's paw pads.
Makes about 4-5 Ounces
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.