This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa special dark cocoa, if possible
- 7.6- ounce package Reese’s mini’s unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream the butter, adding in sugars well mixed. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt and then add it to the wet ingredients and mix in until well incorporated.
- Mix in Reese’s minis.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out the batter and lightly press down.
- Bake for 30 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool before lifting the parchment paper from the pan and slicing the brownies.
Makes 12-16 bars.