This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these yummy all natural frozen banana dog treats this summer! Grab the silicone dog bone tray to make them.
Frozen Banana Dog Treats
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup plain yogurt only choose yogurts that are free of sweeteners and flavors
- ½ cup peanut butter dog safe
- In a blender, add a banana, applesauce, plain yogurt and peanut butter.
- Place the top on and pulse until you have a creamy texture.
- Carefully pour into a zip lock bag and cut a tiny tip off the bottom corner of the bag.
- Fill a silicone or pan mold with the peanut butter mixture and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- The silicone molds are easier to use, the treats will pop right out.
Make sure the peanut butter and yogurt you use is dog safe. Dogs cannot have xylitol, which is found in some peanut butters and yogurts.