Treat yourself by making this homemade exfoliating salt scrub! It will remove all your dead skin cells and make your skin glow again.
Exfoliating Salt Scrub
- 1 cup coarse salt or sugar
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 5 drops therapeutic grade peppermint oil
- In a small bowl, hear your coconut oil for 15 seconds or until melted (caution it gets hot quickly).
- Mix in 5 drop of peppermint oil.
- Add your salt to a small mixing bowl, pour the peppermint coconut oil in and mix well.
- Transfer to a mason jar or sealed jar.
- Scoop a tablespoon out at a time and scrub onto your lower legs and feet.
- Rinse and wash off (the coconut oil will be slippery in the tub and on your legs so make sure to wash off your legs/feet and the tub so you don’t slip).