This gorgeous Valentine wreath was made by Jessica Moores and she was so sweet to share her tutorial with us! It’s perfect for hanging on your front door. If you don’t want to make it you can buy it from her Etsy page here! You can also find Jessica on Instagram and Facebook.
What you need:
- Appx 2 yards of fabric
- Scissors, pinking shears or a rotary blade and cutting mat
- Wire wreath form (Joanns, Michaels, hobby lobby)
- Needle and thread or hot glue
Time: Approximately 3-4 hours.
How to Make it:
- Cut your fabric into strips. Appx 2inches wide by 7 inches long. – You will need around 300 strips.
- Fold your first strip in half and tuck it under one of the rings on the wreath form. Take the ends and pull them over that ring and through the folded part of the strip, pull tight.
- Continue this on every ring until there is no more space on your wire wreath form.
Use your ribbon to make a bow (optional) and attach with needle and thread. (Or hot glue)
- Wreath will be able to hang on its own from a hook, or nail but you can also tie another piece of ribbon to the wreath form to hang it from.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.