Make some fun flower pretzel treats for spring time or Easter!!
Makes 20 pretzels
- 1 bag of regular twist pretzels
- 1 bag of ghiradelli white chocolate melting wafers
- 2 bags of spring time M&M’s
- bowls to separate the colors of the M&M’s
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to your lowest temperature
- Separate the colors in their own bowls
- Lay out 30 pretzels onto the cookie sheet
- Place a white chocolate melting wafer onto the pretzels
- Place your cookie sheet into the oven for 2-3 minutes. Check every minute to see if the chocolate looks like its starting to melt. Once the chocolate is slightly melted, pull the cookie tray out
- Using 5 M&M’s from a color, form a flower on the chocolate
- Place another color of M&M’s into the center of the flower for the bulb.
- Let chocolate cool completely before enjoying!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.