This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make homemade Reeses peanut butter eggs for an Easter treat! So easy and delicious.
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- Brown candy melts
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Dash of Salt
- Parchment Paper
- Line a sheet pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, vanilla and salt just to combine.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Roll a peanut butter ball into the shape of an egg.
- Place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the candy melts according to package instructions.
- Coat the peanut butter in chocolate melts and place on the parchment paper to put back into the freezer until they fully set.
- Store in the refrigerator.