This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Looking to make pinecone ornaments? Try making these pinecone elves! They are way too cute and fun to make with the kids. I want to make every color of the rainbow elf!
They would also make cute home decor items to just lean on a 3 tiered tray or lighted greenery on the mantel.
- red felt material
- wooden beads
- black marker
- red thread
- glue gun
- decor star
- From the red felt fabric cut a long strip. Cut the end of the scarf.
- Make a cone shape from the red felt fabric and glue it up to the wooden bead.
- Sew the bell to the end of the cap or use a hot glue gun.
- Draw the eyes on the head with black marker.
- Glue the head to the bottom of cone. Glue the star to the middle of the pinecone.
- Tie a string on the back of the scarf to hang as an ornament!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)