How to Make Dollar Tree Gnome Ornaments
After posting my paintbrush Santa ornaments, I realized they would make the cutest gnome ornaments for Christmas! The best part about them are that the paintbrushes are from the Dollar Tree! We also made mop gnomes using dollar store supplies!
To make the gnome hats I just cut up a flannel buffalo check tablecloth I got at a craft store but you could use any you have laying around! These make the cutest farmhouse gnome ornaments to hang on all your flocked trees!
Paintbrush Gnome Ornament
- White acrylic paint
- Wooden ball
- Fabric I used a buffalo check tablecloth
- Hot glue gun
- Paint the paintbrush bristles and the gold metal with white paint. Let dry. (You could just dunk it in a cup of white paint if you were doing lots)
- Tie a piece of twine in the paintbrush loop at the top.
- Cut a triangle out of fabric. Put a strip of hot glue on the edges and around the front of the paintbrush and stick the fabric on. Glue the extras on the back.
- Put a dot of hot glue where the fabric meets the brush and stick the wooden ball on for the gnome's nose.
- Let dry and hang on your Christmas tree!