Make this fun dollar store fish bowl snowman…it even lights up! I got the bowls, scarf, and hat at the Dollar Tree.
Here’s a video of how I made it…
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Lighted Fish Bowl Snowman
- Start by painting inside the 2 bowls with mod podge. Get a nice even layer.
- Shake glitter all over the inside and tap out excess. Let dry (takes a few hours).
- Cut a strip of scarf and tie around the neck. Glue on buttons.
- Cut off string of the snowman hat ornament and glue on top.
- Paint on a face and let dry.
- Turn on the lights and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.