This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
1 cups Sugar
4 cups Water
1 cups Everclear
1 ¼ cups freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
¼ cup freshly squeezed Lime Juice
¾ cup Sweet and Sour
1 Tsp Margarita salt
- Pour two cups of water into a large saucepan.
- Heat up the water on high and add the sugar.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Remove the sugar mix from the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Juice your lemons and limes.
- Set to the side
- Stir in the sugar mix, adding the rest of the water, Everclear, lemon, lime, margarita mix, and sea salt into a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer the liquor mix into smaller containers.
- Place the moonshine in the refrigerator and let it sit for a week before usage.
Shake well before serving.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)