This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here’s a delicious recipe for lemon drop moonshine! Perfect for all occasions to drink :-)
- 1 mason jar
- 2 C everclear
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C lemon juice, freshly squeezed from 4 lemons
- 1.4 C lemon drops
- 3 C water
- Using a small sauce pan, combine the water and sugar and turn on medium heat
- Stir frequently so that the sugar can dissolve
- Once the water starts simmering, turn the heat off and let cool
- Mix in the lemon juice and everclear
- Add the lemon drops into the mason jar and pour in your lemon mixture into the mason jar
- Fill to the neck of the mason jar
- Let sit for 8-12 hours.