This moonshine recipe is sooo good! If you love starbursts, this one is for you. Perfect for summer BBQs! Make sure to check out all our moonshine recipes too!
- 10 Red starburst, unwrapped
- 1 large mason jar
- 1 bottle of everclear 141 ABV
- 1 mason jar
- 1 TBSP grenadine
- 1/3 tube of edible pearl dust
- Add the starburst into the mason jar
- Fill the mason jar up to the next with the everclear
- Let sit for 2-3 days, randomly shaking the jar until fully dissolved.
- Add the Grenadine and pearl dust and shake
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.