This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
This moonshine recipe is sooo good! If you love starbursts, this one is for you. Perfect for summer BBQs! Make sure to check out all our moonshine recipes too!
- 10 Red starburst, unwrapped
- 1 large mason jar
- 1 bottle of everclear 141 ABV
- 1 mason jar
- 1 TBSP grenadine
- 1/3 tube of edible pearl dust
- Add the starburst into the mason jar
- Fill the mason jar up to the next with the everclear
- Let sit for 2-3 days, randomly shaking the jar until fully dissolved.
- Add the Grenadine and pearl dust and shake