This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
You haven't lived until you've tried our rice krispie bar recipe...it is THE BEST. Gooey, perfectly cut treats that you can make for parties or potlucks! Everyone will love them.
- 10 cups rice krispies cereal
- ½ cup butter salted
- 2 10 oz miniature marshmallow bags
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in salt and vanilla. Add in all but 1 cup of marshmallows until melted.
- Add in the last cup of marshmallows (let melt but leave a little lumpiness to make the most amazing treats!)
- Immediately pour the mixture over a bowl of the rice krispies and stir until all is coated.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray or use parchment paper. Spread rise krispies evenly in the pan.
- Press firmly on top with a spatula to get a even smooth top.
- Let rice krispie bars cool until they are room temperature.
- Cut and enjoy!