You haven’t lived until you’ve tried our rice krispie bar recipe…it is THE BEST. Gooey, perfectly cut treats that you can make for parties or potlucks! Everyone will love them.
- 10 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1/2 cup butter salted
- 2 10 oz miniature marshmallow bags
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in salt and vanilla. Add in all but 1 cup of marshmallows until melted.
- Add in the last cup of marshmallows (let melt but leave a little lumpiness to make the most amazing treats!)
- Immediately pour the mixture over a bowl of the rice krispies and stir until all is coated.
- Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray or use parchment paper. Spread rise krispies evenly in the pan.
- Press firmly on top with a spatula to get a even smooth top.
- Let rice krispie bars cool until they are room temperature.
- Cut and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.