Make a cute paper plate bunny butt craft for Easter! So cute and easy for an art project.
- Paper plates
- Elmer’s glue
- Pink glitter
- Cotton balls
1. Draw a bunny foot onto the center of two paper plates and cut out with scissors.
2. Draw 4 ovals onto the bunny feet with glue, 3 on the toes and 1 on the pad of the foot.
3. Apply glitter to the glue and shake off any excess onto a paper plate.
4. Carefully glue the bunny feet onto the bottom of a full paper plate with the feet facing downward.
5. Apply a circle of glue to the center of the plate above the feet and stick 6 cotton balls on.
6. Let dry.