This beautiful photo and idea is from Annika on Instagram! She got a bag of holiday edition star shaped pretzels at Christmas time and used them to make rolo turtles. These are literally my favorite treat to bring to parties, the box of them last for maybe 2 minutes ha!
- Star shaped pretzels (holiday edition)
- Chocolate caramel rolos
- Preheat oven to 250 degree F.
- Spread a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil over a cookie sheet.
- Spread out the pretzels and put a rolo on top of each.
- Put in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Press a pecan into the rolo.
- Pop into the freezer for 5 minutes or set out to enjoy later!