Fun Fall Tree Craft for Kids
Have the kids collect a bunch of small pinecones around the yard and bring them inside for a fall craft! It's a simple idea that the kids will love because it involves sensory! Make sure to check out all our other pinecone crafts too.
If you want them to roll the pinecones around without touching them, grab a cardboard box and put the paper inside for less mess.
Pinecone Painted Fall Tree Craft
- Pine Cones
- Paint in fall colors orange, yellow, red, green, brown
- Brown Paper
- White Paper
- A paper plate
- Cut brown paper into strips to create a tree trunk and limbs.
- Glue the tree trunk and limbs onto a sheet of white paper.
- Squirt paint onto a paper plate and lay the pinecones in the paint.
- Invite your child to roll the pine cones across the paper, to give the illusion of leaves. (We also rolled the pine cones across the bottom, to look like leaves have fallen on the ground.)
- Allow to dry and display.