Dollar Tree Ping Pong Ball Snowmen Ornaments
I grabbed these ping pong balls at Dollar Tree and for a buck you can make 2 snowmen ornaments! It comes with 6 balls in a pack. They are super lightweight and won't weigh down your Christmas tree.
If you're comfortable with your kiddos using a low temp hot glue gun, this is the perfect craft for them to make as gifts!
I think they turned out adorable and they will always be a memory every Christmas when you hang them up! I will be making a bunch of other Dollar Tree ornaments soon!
Ping Pong Ball Snowman Ornaments
- 3 Ping Pong Balls
- Hot Glue Gun
- 2 Small Pom Poms
- Orange and Colored Pipe Cleaner
- Black sharpie marker
- Twigs (optional for arms)
- Hot glue 3 white ping pong balls together with the seams facing the sides.
- Put two dots of hot glue on the sides of the top ping pong ball and put a sparkly pipe cleaner over to make the ear muff band then glue a pom pom on top.
- Use a black sharpie to make the face and 3 buttons in the middle ball. Cut a short piece of orange pipe cleaner and poke it through the ball for the nose.
- Cut a slit of a sock and tie it around between the first and 2nd ball to make a scarf.
- Glue on twigs for arms and hang on your tree!