This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some cute little pink kisses for Valentine's Day or a girly party! The kids will love them!
Pink Kiss Cookies
- 1 box cake mix
- 8 tbsp butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- Pink food coloring
- Pink sanding sugar
- Hershey’s kisses
- Take the wrappers off the Hershey’s Kisses and place them into the freezer.
- Combine the dry cake mix, butter, egg, and vanilla in a bowl. Mix until it forms into a dough.
- Add the cream cheese (you will want to make sure it is very softened) and mix in completely.
- Add food coloring and mix well again.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to chill.
- Grabbing a small amount of dough at a time, roll in the palm of your hands to form a ball.
- Roll the balls in sanding sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Once you remove the cookies from the oven, place on a cooling rack. Press a Hershey’s Kiss into the center of each one.