Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1-3/4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
- Reese's Pieces
- Reese’s Shell Chocolate Topping
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl or mixer bowl.
- Add the peanut butter & whipped topping.
- Gradually add your powdered sugar as you mix
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Top with the Reese’s Shell Chocolate.
- Add Reese’s Pieces all over the top of your pie.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Peanut Butter chips onto your pie.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve & enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.