This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you're on a low carb diet like the keto diet, you can actually enjoy these marbled brownies!!
Marbled Keto Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup swerve
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces softened
- 1 egg room temperature
- ⅓ cup Splenda granulated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Line 13x9 inch pan with parchment paper on the bottom and sides.
- Set aside.
- Add butter, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt to a medium bowl.
- Mix until sugar and cocoa is completely dissolved
- Add one egg at a time, stirring well after each.
- Next, add almond flour, and stir until fully blended.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, egg, swerve, and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan.
- Dollop cream cheese mixture in various spots onto the brownie mix and drag a knife through to create a marble pattern.
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into the center comes out almost dry.