If you’re on a low carb diet like the keto diet, you can actually enjoy these marbled brownies!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Marbled Keto Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup swerve
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces softened
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/3 cup Splenda granulated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Line 13x9 inch pan with parchment paper on the bottom and sides.
- Set aside.
- Add butter, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt to a medium bowl.
- Mix until sugar and cocoa is completely dissolved
- Add one egg at a time, stirring well after each.
- Next, add almond flour, and stir until fully blended.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, egg, swerve, and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan.
- Dollop cream cheese mixture in various spots onto the brownie mix and drag a knife through to create a marble pattern.
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into the center comes out almost dry.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.