This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Easter Birds Nest Macaroons
- 3.5 cups shredded coconut
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- Parchment paper
- Muffin pan
- ½ cup yellow candy melts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 36 candy eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Cut your parchment paper to 12 squares, about 3x3in in-size. Line your each cavity of muffin pan with your square parchment pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut and condensed milk.
- Using two spoons, scoop coconut mixture into each lined muffin section, filling it up about 2/3 of the way. Use the back of your spoon to create an indent in the center of each unbaked macaroon.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, you’ll want the edges to be brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cutting board. In the meantime, place candy melts and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour melted candy into the center of each macaroon. Top each one with 3 candy eggs and allow to set. Serve and enjoy!