This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Wondering what to do with those Styrofoam cones? Make ribbon loop Christmas trees! They are so pretty for home decor during the holidays.
You can customize your trees with any color or pattern of silk ribbons!
You can even add battery operated fairy lights to make it twinkle at night!
You can buy different size Styrofoam cones to make a whole forest of trees too! Just adjust the length of the ribbons to adapt.
Ribbon Loop Video Tutorial:
Ribbon Loop Christmas Tree
- Styrofoam cone
- 4 Patterns of Silk ribbons
- Hot Glue Gun
- Decor star
- Cut the ribbons 2.5 inches long.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue together the end of the pieces.
- Glue the ribbon pieces to the cone starting from the bottom and working your ways up. Make 6 layers of ribbon loops.
- Glue the decor star on the top and display!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)