Fall is finally here and that means the scarecrows are starting to appear! Instead of making the classic scarecrow out of straw, consider making these awesome crafts with your kiddos! They are so cute and not too hard to make either. Just click on the links below the pictures to get directions.
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Craft– Glue craft sticks together to make a cute scarecrow.
- Handprint Scarecrow Craft– Paint your child’s hand and have them stamp it upside-down!
- Footprint Scarecrow Craft– Amazing how a footprint can look like a scarecrow.
- Paper Bag Scarecrow– These could make cute lunch bags in the fall!
- Clothespin Scarecrows– Clever scarecrows with clothespins as legs.
- Torn Paper Scarecrow– Kids get to rip up paper and not get in trouble ;)
- Paper Plate Scarecrow– Use an extra paper plate and the kid’s hand prints to make one.
- Coffee Can Scarecrow– You could also use any soup can to make one!
- Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow– Hold onto a few recycled toilet rolls to make your own scarecrows.
- Shape Scarecrow Craft– Kids can practice their shape recognition as well as make a craft.
- Terra Cotta Pot Scarecrow– This is a super cute craft that can make a great fall decoration in the home.
- Craft Stick Scarecrows– Perfect to stick in a pot of flowers or the garden.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.