This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these fun and delicious apple crisp jello shots for a fall treat!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Apple Crisp Jello Shots
- 12 2 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 6 oz. spiced apple cider
- 6 oz. apple juice
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Apple flavored whiskey
- 1 cup Krusteaz crisp topping
- 3 Tablespoons Butter softened
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Add the apple cider, apple juice and brown sugar to a medium sauce pan. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Heat on stovetop, under medium heat until a low boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour the apple whiskey into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin on top and allow the gelatin to "pillow" for 1 minute.
- Pour the hot apple cider mixture on top of the gelatin. Whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Transfer to a large Pyrex measuring cup or pitcher with a spout (make sure it is heat proof). Allow to cool for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large plate or tray and fill each one up with the apple cider mixture, filling up to the top of each rim.
- Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, if you are not serving the shots right away, you can place lids on them.
- While the gelatin cups are chilling, add the crisp topping and butter to a mixing bowl. Mix well until the mixture resembles crumbs. Add to a heated skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the crisp becomes golden brown in color. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Before serving the apple pie crumble shots, place a large dollop of Cool Whip on top of each one. Sprinkle several pieces of the cinnamon crumble on top of the whipped topping and ENJOY!!!