Make these fun and delicious apple crisp jello shots for a fall treat!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Apple Crisp Jello Shots
- 12 2 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 6 oz. spiced apple cider
- 6 oz. apple juice
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Apple flavored whiskey
- 1 cup Krusteaz crisp topping
- 3 Tablespoons Butter softened
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Add the apple cider, apple juice and brown sugar to a medium sauce pan. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Heat on stovetop, under medium heat until a low boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour the apple whiskey into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin on top and allow the gelatin to "pillow" for 1 minute.
- Pour the hot apple cider mixture on top of the gelatin. Whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Transfer to a large Pyrex measuring cup or pitcher with a spout (make sure it is heat proof). Allow to cool for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large plate or tray and fill each one up with the apple cider mixture, filling up to the top of each rim.
- Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, if you are not serving the shots right away, you can place lids on them.
- While the gelatin cups are chilling, add the crisp topping and butter to a mixing bowl. Mix well until the mixture resembles crumbs. Add to a heated skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the crisp becomes golden brown in color. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Before serving the apple pie crumble shots, place a large dollop of Cool Whip on top of each one. Sprinkle several pieces of the cinnamon crumble on top of the whipped topping and ENJOY!!!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.