This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- Tbsp Apricot preserves/ water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out the sugar cookie dough and press it flat on a greased pizza pan.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
- While that is baking, mix the cream cheese, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract together to make frosting.
- Cut up slices of fruit.
- Frost the cooled cookie crust and add the fruit in pretty designs!
- (Optional) Mix about a tbsp of apricot preserves with a splash of water and then paint it on fruit for a glaze! Gives it a nice shine and brings out the colors! It was a huge hit!
Thanks to Leslie for sharing her recipe!