This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some fun unicorn pudding cups for a birthday party favor or just for fun!
- Pudding Cups
- Black Sharpie
- Package of Paper Flowers (you can use any flowers you choose. We went with paper since this is a Dollar Tree craft)
- Metallic Birthday Hats
- Take your metallic birthday hats out of the packaging. Then carefully cut the hats in half. You can use any color metallic birthday hats you choose to create your your metallic unicorn horns, but we decided to stick with traditional gold and silver.
- Take your metallic birthday hats and wrap around your pinky really tight to create a unicorn horn. When you get your hat to resemble a thin unicorn horn, glue the edge together with your glue.
- Once your unicorn horns have dried, glue your horn on the bottom of your pudding cup. Then stick/glue your flowers onto the pudding cup.
- After your unicorn horn and flowers have dried, draw your unicorn eyes and eyelashes on your pudding cup. I suggest practicing on a blank piece of paper to prefect your technique before drawing on the actual Unicorn Pudding Cups since Sharpies are permanent. You only get one shot!
- Next, glue the rhinestones onto the edge of your Unicorn Pudding Cups to glam your pudding cups up!
- Your Unicorn Pudding Cups are now complete! Be ready to wow anyone you serve! No one would ever expect something so fabulous to come from the Dollar Tree!