Make these yummy and healthy treats for your dog this summer! Pupsicles are so cute and the pups LOVED them! Grab a dog bone mold to use here.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 1 ½ Cups Seedless Watermelon
- 5 Ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
- Food Processor
- Silicone Dog Bone Mold
- Pan or Plate to Set Mold On
- Chop watermelon into large chunks.
- Place watermelon and yogurt into a food processor and blend until smooth. This picture will be very thin.
- Pour the contents into your mold (be sure the mold is on a cookie sheet or hard, flat surface as silicone trays like to bend and fold once filled).
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until solid.
If you would like to aid in your dog’s digestion even more, add a bit of fresh mint to the blender.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.