How to Make Wine Glass Snow Globes
Make these adorable little wine glass snow globe candle holders for Christmas decor! They are so cute and easy to make!
You can grab two different size wine glasses at the Dollar Tree! I love making dollar store crafts because you can make so many things without breaking the bank. We also made wine glass snowmen!
I found this cute little camper ornament at the craft store and just cut off the ornament string!
Here's a video of me making the snow globes...
Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holders
- Wine glass
- Hot glue gun
- Fake snow/foam balls
- White paint
- Sturdy Cardboard I used a Cheez-it Box
- Pillar candle
- Trace the bottom of a wine glass on a piece of thin cardboard. Cut it out. Paint it white and let dry.
- Pour some fake snow or balls in the wine glass. Glue on your figurines to the cardboard circle.
- Put hot glue around the rim of the wine glass then tip the figurines upside-down and press around the edges. If any snow falls out add extra hot glue.
- (Optional) Paint the outside bottom rim with white paint and sprinkle with glitter or snow! If there's excess cardboard just cut it off.
- Tie a bow with ribbon and hot glue it on.
- Top with a pretty pillar candle!