Here are some great eye hand coordination activities you can do with your littles! Great for fine motor skills too. Just click on the links below to go to the activity.
- Flower Eye-Hand Coordination Activity – The OT Toolbox
- Fine Motor Activities for Vision and Hand-Eye Coordination – The Educator’s Spin On It
- Safe, Kid-Made Archery Target – No Time for Flash Cards
- Ideas for Helping Kids Learn to Open Food Packages – The Inspired Treehouse
- DIY Zipping Frame – Carrots Are Orange
- Button Play – The OT Toolbox
- Fruit Loop Towers– Mess for Less
- Colander Sculpture – Tinkerlab
- Button Sorting CupsAbout Family Crafts
- Building with Straw and Pipe Cleaners – Meaningful Mama
- Pom-Pom Drop – Princesses, Pies, & Preschool Pizzazz
- Q-Tip Dot Painting – Learning 4 Kids
- DIY Geoboard – Crayon Box Chronicles
- Pasta Threading – Laughing Kids Learn
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.