These genius bacon wrapped beef avocado bombs were made by Corinne Freark and was so nice to share her recipe with us! If you’re on the keto diet or a low carb diet this is the perfect lunch or dinner recipe for you.
- 4 avocados (halved, pitted and peeled)
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop them carefully out of the shells.
- Use cheese of preference in the middle of each avocado, then put them back together.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper, then split into four even balls.
- Flatten out and cover whole avocados.
- Wrap completely in bacon.
- Grill on low/medium on the top rack for 25-30 minutes, turning every so often.
These are super filling. You could easily half the recipe and use avocado half’s instead of wholeMake sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)