These genius bacon wrapped beef avocado bombs were made by Corinne Freark and was so nice to share her recipe with us! If you're on the keto diet or a low carb diet this is the perfect lunch or dinner recipe for you.
- 4 avocados (halved, pitted and peeled)
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop them carefully out of the shells.
- Use cheese of preference in the middle of each avocado, then put them back together.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper, then split into four even balls.
- Flatten out and cover whole avocados.
- Wrap completely in bacon.
- Grill on low/medium on the top rack for 25-30 minutes, turning every so often.
These are super filling. You could easily half the recipe and use avocado half’s instead of whole