Make reindeer rice krispie treats for a holiday dessert! The kids will love helping!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Reindeer Rice Krispies
- 8 ct package of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
- 10 oz package of Wilton chocolate candy melts
- 10 package of Wilton peanut butter candy melts
- 8 red M&M candies you could also use red Sixlets
- 16 large candy eyes
- 8 popsicle sticks
- 16 small pretzel twists
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the 8 Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the base of each Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place the treats on the plate and set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Pour the Wilton chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring occasionally until melted.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the microwave and dip each Rice Krispie treat. Use a spoon to carefully coat each treat and allow the access chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chocolate covered treat on the lined baking sheet.
- Give the reindeer 2 large candy eyes, 2 antlers using the small pretzel twists and a nose using 1 peanut butter candy melt. Put a small amount of chocolate on the back of the red M&M candy and then on top of the peanut butter candy melt for the reindeer's nose.
- Repeat with all 8 Rice Krispie Treats.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.