Cadbury Cookies Ingredients:
- 1/2 C Unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 tbsp unsalted sweet cream butter
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 – 3 tbsp hot water
- 24 mini Cadbury eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a standing mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out some dough and roll dough into small balls.
- Place onto the cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from oven and quickly press thumb into the top of each cookie.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Chocolate Frosting:
- Melt butter in small mixing bowl in microwave.
- Mix in cocoa, powdered sugar, vanilla and hot water.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the chocolate frosting into each thumbprint and top with a mini Cadbury egg.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.